Easy way to learn the Arabic alphabets (Abjadiyah) for kids designed to be entertaining and colorful to engage the children while teaching them the basics or reading and writing the letters.
It has the following activities:
- All the Arabic letters where a short song plays showing the letter pressed followed by a word that starts with that letter
- A simple test that basically shows a picture and the child has to click on the appropriate letter that corresponds to the picture displayed
- A game to connect the letters to their corresponding image
- Connect the dots to draw the letters: a fun way to teach the child how to write the letters
- Drag the letters to build the words
- Memory game, that stimulates the child's memory and keeps them focused on the letters and their pronunciation.
- Letter shapes: Recognize the different shapes of letters based on its position in the word
** Includes all the letters!
- Intended for:
Kids ages 2-5
- Have Suggestions or Issues?
Email [email protected] and you'll get a prompt response.
- Designed by Karim Kadri (http://karimkadri.me), Developed by Obada Kadri (http://obadakadri.com)
- Ability to remove ads for 30 minutes after watching a short video
- Pressing on images in the games plays their song or says the word
- Added option to switch to pronouncing the letter instead of playing the song
- Added the letters song (Abjadiah) without the words