Your to-do actions grouped by your life roles by your role goals.
Pomodoro to tackle procrastination.
Notes to write down your notes and thoughts.
Week planner to plan ahead.
Thank you for downloading and using it.
You can use it to write your grocery list, shopping list, daily to do list, schedule tasks, define goals and mission statement, circle out distracting concerns.
To-do list can be broken down into projects, checklists and action tasks.
Todo actions have reminders and due dates for your to-dos so that you don’t miss them.
You can set recurrences to have repeating actions.
My Effectiveness helps you understand what to do, why you need to do it, and then do it.
The idea is:
1. Write what is your mission in life.
2. Write down what concerns you have and which ones you can influence - visualize them in the circles.
3. Define your roles. Look at your life from different points.
4. Set the goals you want to reach for each role. You can set long-term or short-term goals.
5. Define concrete steps - actions. You can have a single step actions, or you can define complex, multi-level project, or simple checklists.
6. Prioritize your actions using 2x2 matrix (a.k.a. Eisenhower matrix).
7. Assign tasks to weekdays (use weekly planning). Use recurrences and reminders.
8. Use Workodoro (pomodoro) to fight procrastination (when you need to).
Roles for context
Comprehensive action plan, put the tasks into Projects/Actions/Checklists
Set your priorities
Reminders and recurrences.
Backup to and restore from Google Drive™
If you have issues, feedback or a simple thought about the application that you want to share with us, we are very happy to get that. Please, send them to firstname.lastname@example.org, or write them anywhere in the http://andtek.blogspot.com, or within the review comments.
The feedback from you is very welcome!
Account permissions are required for Google API access.
Fix disappeared widgets