Internet Speed Test
for an easy, one-tap connection internet performance and speed test.
free internet speed meter
. It can test speed for wifi network, 2G, 3G, 4G, 5G, DSL, and ADSL. It's also a wifi analyzer that could help you test wifi connection.
- Test your
- Wi-Fi Channel Analysis
- Select different internet networks to check the speed
internet speed test
- Easily share your results
Ping amounts of 100 ms and below are average for most broadband connections. In gaming, any amounts below a ping of 20 ms are considered exceptional and “low ping,” amounts between 50 ms and 100 ms range from very good to average, while a ping of 150 ms or more is less desirable and deemed “high ping.”
Download speed test
- Download speed is the most important number, measured in mbps. It denotes how quickly data is downloaded to your phone, measured in mbps.
- Test works by downloading multiple blocks of data into your phone, adjusting the size and number of connections to download as it runs. This maximizes your connection speed, ensuring it works as fast as possible.
Upload speed test
- Upload speed indicates the speed when you upload data. Compare the results of your speed internet with the speed given by the provider, to see if your wifi network is working properly.
- Upload speed test works like download speed test, but in a different direction. Your phone uploads blocks of data, with adjustments made to make sure it uses the entire range of your connection.
Wi-Fi Channel Analysis
Wi-Fi channel analysis helps you find a less crowded channel for your wifi router. This Wi-Fi analyzer provides useful information about wireless signals around you.
Feel internet connection is very slow?
Always lagging when playing games or watch a video?
Broadband/Bandwidth doesn't meet the promise the network provider gives to you?
Download the free
Internet Speed Test
to test connection with one touch and manage your network easily.
Try the best, easiest and most professional
- Native language in the app Speed Test