Octro IndianRummy is the most popular online rummy game which provides rummy players a thrilling experience round the clock on their smartphones. Our player base of over 22 million is a proof of how loved this online Indian rummy game is. If you want to play Indian rummy online free without real cash then this is the best Indian rummy platform.
Key Features of IndianRummy App
The IndianRummy app comprises great features to give online rummy players a top-class gaming experience. Here are some features that have made it the best online Indian rummy platform.
· Great graphics and UI.
· Smooth gameplay even with a 2G or 3G internet connection.
· Millions of real players to play with.
· Negligible storage space on your phone.
· Variety of game modes.
· Great offers & rewards.
· Regular app updates and more.
India Rummy Variants
When it comes to being the most loved multiplayer card game, IndianRummy by Octro is the most preferred Indian rummy online game. Not only are the Indian rummy rules in this game very simple but there are also many Indian rummy variants which can provide players unlimited entertainment anytime and anywhere. On Octro IndianRummy you get the following game modes:
· 13 Card Indian Rummy.
· 13 Card Rapid Indian Rummy. (fast mode)
· 13 Card Indian Rummy Tournaments.
· 13 Card Deal Indian Rummy.
·13 Card Pool Indian Rummy.
·13 Card Private Indian Rummy.
·21 Card Indian Rummy.
Octro IndianRummy Rules
Even if you are a beginner and want to learn how to play Indian rummy then Octro IndianRummy has the simplest rules of Indian rummy.
13 Card Indian Rummy Rules
This Indian rummy variant is played between 2 to 5 players and each player is dealt 13 cards. For 2, 3 or 4 players two 52-card decks (104 cards) and 4 jokers (wild cards) are used. For 5 players three decks (156 cards) and 6 jokers are used.
The objective is to form runs (or sequences) and sets. After a player has formed the required runs and sets using all 13 cards, the player declares his turn.
· Minimum two runs (sequences) are required.
· One of these runs (sequences) must be pure (called First Life).
· The second run can be pure or non-pure (called Second Life).
· Either First Life or Second Life must have 4 or more cards.
A valid declaration must have a minimum of two runs and out of these runs one run must be pure and one run (pure or impure) must have 4 or more cards. On a valid declaration the scores of the rest of the players are counted.
The requirement of first life and second life makes Octro IndianRummy a challenging game.
21 Card Indian Rummy Rules
This Indian rummy variant is played between 2 to 5 players with 3 standard decks of 53 cards each, which includes 1 Printed Joker per deck. This game mode is also known as marriage.
The 21 Cards Octro IndianRummy game rules are a little different from 13 Cards Octro IndianRummy rules.
A player needs to complete any of the following objectives and then discard one of the hand cards to the Finish Slot to declare.
· 3 Pure Sequences and the remaining cards arranged in sets or sequences
· 3 Tunnela in separate groups. The rest of the cards need not be arranged in sets or sequences.
· 8 Dublees in separate groups. The rest of the cards need not be arranged in sets or sequences.
· 8 Jokers in a single group. The rest of the cards need not be arranged in sets or sequences.
How to save points, if someone else declares:
· Make at least 3 Pure Sequences and arrange the rest in sets or sequences. A player will lose points only for the cards that are not arranged.
· Make at least 6 Dublees. A player will lose points only for the rest of the cards.
· If a player has 6 Dublees and 3 Pure Sequences, then he/she will lose points based on the option that causes them to lose fewer points.
For more information on 21 cards IndianRummy rules. Check this link: https://rummy.octro.com/promotions/tocardstutorialhtml/index.html
* Bug Fixes and other UI enhancement.