Clue is more than a period tracker – it’s an accurate menstrual calendar, ovulation app, and pregnancy tracker that helps you take control of your reproductive health.
It’s a scientific and fluff-free way to learn about your body and discover unique patterns in your menstrual cycle.
With the Clue app, your period tracking, symptoms, fertility and pregnancy are all in one place. Great skin when you ovulate? Headaches during PMS? Learn about your personal patterns with 30+ tracking options from birth control pills to cramps, emotions, skin, moods, cervical fluid, and more. Plus, set reminders so you never get surprised by a period again. Clue is the period calendar, fertility tracker, and cycle tracker that adapts to you and your unique cycle: the more you track, the more you learn, and the more you start to live in sync with your biology.
** Top free period tracker app – Obstetrics & Gynecology Journal (ACOG) **
** Best fertility tracker 2019 & 2020 – Healthline **
CLUE PERIOD & OVULATION TRACKER TOP FEATURES:
· Period tracker, period calendar, ovulation tracker, and fertility tracker
· Accurate period predictions for upcoming cycles
· Log your symptoms, flow, moods and more and find patterns in your cycle
· Ovulation app to track ovulation tests and your BBT
· Calendar reminders for upcoming periods, ovulation, and PMS
· Predictions for your recurring symptoms, like cramps, pain, and headaches
· A period calendar with your menstruation, ovulation, and fertile days
· Log and set birth control pill reminders
· A cycle analysis of your period lengths to observe trends and irregular cycles
· In-app menstrual health encyclopedia and educational content
PERIOD TRACKER & MENSTRUAL CALENDAR
· Period predictions, fertile day & ovulation estimates
· A period diary and cycle tracker to log your period days, flow intensity & the menstrual products you use
· Track symptoms, cravings, skin, pain, exercise, vitality, & more to find patterns in your cycle
· Set up calendar reminders before your next period, ovulation, fertile window and PMS
OVULATION TRACKER & FERTILITY TRACKER:
· Ovulation calculator and basal body temperature tracker
· Fertility predictions and fertility friend to help you get pregnant if you’re trying to conceive
· Log ovulation test and cervical fluid for improved ovulation estimations
· Set fertility and ovulation calendar reminders to help plan a pregnancy
PREGNANCY APP & WEEK BY WEEK GUIDE
· Log into pregnancy mode to set your expected due date with a pregnancy calculator
· A pregnancy calendar and baby growth tracker to keep track of your trimester
· Track pregnancy symptoms, baby movement, and more
· Fact-checked health content to guide you through your pregnancy week by week so you know what to expect
FIND UNIQUE PATTERNS IN YOUR MENSTRUAL CYCLE
· View your period lengths and cycle variations
· See the symptoms you tracked in relation to your menstrual cycle
· Use Clue to help you manage your PCOS and irregular cycles
· Started menstruating? Clue is a helpful period tracker for teens
· Bring the Clue Period Tracker app to your OBGYN and have your period history available
Clue is a cycle tracker and ovulation app built for anyone who menstruates and uses gender-neutral language.
Note: Clue Period Tracker & Ovulation App should not be used as a contraceptive.
– Menstrual cycle encyclopedia and resource for
period, fertility, birth control, sex, and LGBTQIA topics.
If you run into any trouble, the support team is here to help! Tap:
1. "More" menu
3. Choose the topic of your inquiry
Or, submit a request directly through this form: support.helloclue.com
Clue Period Tracker & Ovulation app – the menstrual cycle tracker, period calendar, and pregnancy app that helps you understand your body better.
Brand new this month: in commemoration of MLK Day, a new series of articles in Clue’s content tab focusing on health disparities in BIPOC, which dives into entrenched racism and equality in health research.
Pregnancy tracking is finally here! Now, you can switch from period to pregnancy tracking and log your pregnancy and postpartum symptoms with Clue.
If you’re enjoying the app, feel free to leave us a rating and review!